Dr. Phil Stogner
- Phil grew up on a small cattle farm in Simpsonville, SC
- Phil is a graduate of the Citadel where he became a Christian through the Fellowship of Christian Atheletes (He was Co-captain of the Rugby Team).
- Phil attended Covenant Theological Seminary in St. Louis for his Masters of Divinity and Reformed Theological in Orlando for his doctorate.
- Phil married Wendy who is a nurse manager with MUSC.
- They have four children (Phillip, Ben, Seth, Hannah) and a grand-daughter (Emerson)
- He has spent the last 13 years in Park City, Utah (where he skied and climbed)
- He loves to sail and has a 25 foot Bayfield he dreams of sailing to the Bahamas.
- His vision is for a fun family of orphans who have been made sons & daughters that call Two Rivers "Home"
Director of Worship and Media
Justin grew up in Rock Hill, SC playing banjo at bluegrass festivals. He studied choral education and jazz guitar at Winthrop University where he met his wife Emily, another musician. They were married in 2010 and have served in various ministries throughout the Charleston area. Justin finished his degree in Music and Worship Leadership at Charleston Southern University. Their 2-year old daughter Sadie and coonhound Piper take up most of their time.